[AccessD] Windows 8

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 5 18:40:10 CST 2014

IME the ones that do install another browser do it in large part due to
Google's search or Gmail page constantly nagging them to download chrome.
They have Firefox because I load it ;-)

Another thing I've noticed lately is that most consumers no longer realize
they can type a direct URL. They seem to think they have to search for
everything. I've seen it go so far as typing google.com into Bing search. So
sad <shaking head>.