[AccessD] apocalypse someday...

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 18:44:12 CST 2014

Hi Bill,

I have two SSD's in my desktop, and the performance is outstanding.

When I switched over, I did a full backup for both the original hard drives,
then swapped those out for the two SSD's, then used the backup software disk
to 'restore' the software from the backups to the two SSD's (C drive + D
drive).  Easy!

Good Luck,
Dan