[AccessD] Smokin deal on SSD

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:43:38 CDT 2014

John,

I read in the reviews of the Samsung, that the Pro has a 2 year differential
in the warranty versus the EVO, and that the technology is different / more
reliable. I am surprised that was not a factor for you since you seem to
keep your hardware a long time. Are you planning to upgrade SSDs more
regularly?

I have recently begun experimenting with VirtualBox by Oracle ... I cannot
add a single one of my DELL drivers to the Win-7-64 OS I downloaded and
installed from MSDN.

DELL won't support me. Oracle won't support me, and MS won't support me.

Talk about 3rd party hell.

BTW I saw another super cheap buy in the link you sent, the WD USB 3.0
drive... I just can't remember if it was 2 Seagates that started
clicking/clucking and then became unreadable, within 2 months of one another
and about a year after I bought them (just out of warranty) with Geek Squad
taking them apart and could not get any information off them... or WD. Until
I can remember (*IF* I can remember) I will not buy another USB drive from
either of them lol. How's that for consumer lunacy.