[AccessD] Smokin deal on SSD

Bill Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:47:39 CDT 2014

I hunted around on the web and I linked from PC Review back to VMWARE ...
strange, it was not on the products page.

Hooray for persistence.

Now, to just learn to keep quiet during the process...

Same issue with the refrigerator ... I can't find anything until I yell
"Honey, where's the...." - then it's right in front of me. My wife doesn't
even answer anymore, she just waits to hear "Nevermind, I found it!"

Thanks,

Bill