[AccessD] Disabling Spell Check

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 10:33:45 CDT 2014

Hi Paul,

In Access 2007/2010 it's under File | Options | Proofing, then push the
AutoCorrect button.

Instead of making a global change (AutoCorrect is a good feature except for
a case like SEH), perhaps a specific exception can be added.

Try this:  In the Replace field type SEH, and in the With field also type
SEH, then push Add.  I have not tried this so I'm just guessing/hoping.

Good Luck!
Dan