[AccessD] Smokin deal on SSD

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:04:50 CDT 2014

To me this sounds STUPID. Not stupidly Described, but stupidly contrived.
Therefore since people are making and spending scored of Billions on it,
CLEARLY I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

It sounds like this:  I know disk areas are getting worn down so I will
just wear down ALL my areas. LOL+LOL to the Google power.

I mean, how stupid is that?? So what, I can write some MORE data later to
the thinly used area when I am ready to REAL write something? So that I can
write SOME MORE to an area I already decided had been written to too
often?  I MEAN SERIOUSLY (!)

Isn't it easier just to leave well enough alone? Just spread out your
actual writes over the lesser used places?

I am bowing out of this discussion and going back to Access!