[AccessD] MySQL setup

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:27:52 CDT 2014

I installed MariaDB a month or so ago, as well as HeidiSQL FE.  Now I cannot remember my password or
find any notes about doing the install etc.

I really need to get this thing set up and running.  Do I need to uninstall and reinstall or is
there an easier way?  I go to places like:

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/installing-mariadb-with-the-rpm-tool/

And it looks as if the whole thing is written for Linux users which really doesn't help me.

Is anyone working with this on Windows 7?

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

---