[AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 07:06:51 CDT 2014

 I would have to add, I'd go with something other then Access as well.

 If your going to go the unbound route, then at this point in time, then why
would you bother to use Access?  The whole point of using Access is the
features that are built-in, such as bound forms.

 If your not going to bother with that, then you could just as easily using
VB6/VB.Net/C# with Winforms and not get all the Access baggage.

Jim.