[AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 13:42:45 CDT 2014

My thoughts were that this would be a relatively small book, 50 - 100 pages,
and focus on this one topic of using classes to create a framework.  It
wouldn't be sold to make a lot of money, but at $9.50 apiece, sold a few
thousand times, makes for a really nice family vacation!

In addition, people who write and sell books on a singular valuable topic
like this are often sought out for work engagements, sometimes at a very
good rate!

Dan