[AccessD] New Database Table - How to Proceed

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:53:21 CDT 2014

lol everyone beat me to the SQL express backend reply, I have used MySQL a
little but I do prefer the SQL Express, but that's just my personal
preference, just need to learn vb.net or c# now on the studio express
versions, but find it slow going, for some reason I find it hard to teach
myself, but put me in a work environment or classroom and bang just seems
to sink in fine....

Paul