[AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

RANDALL R ANTHONY RRANTHON at sentara.com
Tue Mar 25 08:26:43 CDT 2014

Paul,
This helped get me started....
http://www.informit.com/library/library.aspx?b=STY_Csharp_24hours

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Paul Hartland
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:04 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

hmmmmm just been reading the posts, while I am still waiting for a friend to get back to me so I can start on a sample manufacturing software piece for his company, I am looking at tiny little projects such as address books etc so that I can attempt to learn vb.net, now I have always used bound forms in Access and VB6 front-ends, but would prefer to start looking unbound, now as far as I know this means a lot more coding, but a lot more control...could anyone point me to a good section for unbound forms in VB.net and the best practices for this.

Paul

Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com