[AccessD] Raising events from a subform and sinking them in the parent form

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:54:25 CDT 2014

No you didn't, and I also abandoned them in the solution I came up with.
 So far I haven't had any luck with WithEvents in 2013.  The sink never
seems to recognize the raised event, but I haven't been using custom
classes.

The subform isn't bound to the parent form.  It uses a recordset for
navigation (it allows a text entry to search for another record) and when
it finds a match, it tells the parent form to load that record.  The parent
form in turn passes a key to which record the subform should be pointing to
when the form first loads.

Charlotte