[AccessD] Chore Schedule

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 25 12:45:28 CDT 2014

David:

I'd put free week as a task.  But actually, I'd have the calendar each day
instead of by the week so in tblPersonTaskJunct there would be a record for
each day/person/task combination.

In the FE I'd have a function that assigns a person to a task for an entire
week (actually you could have starting date and ending date - that would
give you more flexibility).

Then for trades of a day, the user could just change the name of the person
on that day. Giving the original person on that task another day/task would
be up to the user.

Of course, everybody has to play by the rules and not go into the system and
give all their tasks to someone else.

But I'd keep the BE as simply as possible - atomic: like keep the values
like date as days instead of weeks - and put all your 'business rules' in
the front end.