[AccessD] Chore Schedule

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:27:05 CDT 2014

I know I used to procrastinate doing my chores, the longer I waited the
more difficult they became to knock out (dishes,  laundry)... and
increasingly hard to sell to others.

If these tasks are really getting done by the day, hats off to your
household. I have seen dishes pile up for 2 or 3 days.

A really over engineered approach to people getting work done lol, and no
one has informed me how you are going to implement the free week and still
have work get done... and now this is a DAILY schedule? Why free weeks and
not free days?

Love to watch this building,  do follow up with how it worked in practice
once built David.