[AccessD] Chore Schedule

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:52:10 CDT 2014

Oh and to answer your other questions... I plan to list the free week as
another task.

They are daily tasks, but the same task to each person is assigned from
Monday to Sunday.

So basically three people are revolving around two actual tasks, so we
implemented a 3rd "free" task.
If another task comes up, I can simply rename the free task as everything
will be normalized and only using the task ID.

Stuff like beds and laundry are up to them, they don't affect us or their
siblings as they each have their own room.
Not to mention, they don't like to smell, so they are on top of those
tasks. :)