[AccessD] Disconnected records - was Re: Unbound Form Check For Changes

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:50:52 CDT 2014

Good points. Nothing I have ever built has had to stand the test of real
world, as it happens stress. So I have so much to learn from these posts.

I appreciate the opportunity to air ideas and have them challenged and many
times rebutted successfully here.

As others, and maybe even more so, I love you guyzzzzz/galzzzzz.

Humility is like moss, takes ages to grow on one but by the time it does
both the bearer and the humility itself stretch the farther.

Woe, believe it or not I made that up just for the occasion.

:)

Bill.