[AccessD] To the Cloud or Not to the Cloud. that is the Question

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:34:23 CDT 2014

That is so funny.(NSA). There was an attempt I believe by some group once
to get a record of all their own recorded conversations from the NSA using
Freedom of Information Act but I don't think they won.

Good luck getting government to ever give assistance for any reason than to
help you or your business to a jail cell or the auction block.