[AccessD] Should Business use Access?

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:42:21 CDT 2014

Arthur,
  Finally read up a little on this product.  if I were still an Access
Developer why would I want to use this software?  it seems to have nothing
to do with Access.  Their case study on converting an Access app
http://alphasoftware.net/convert-an-access-application-into-a-web-application-alpha-anywhere/to
an alpha software application has as much relevance as me trying to
convince users on the forum to use Titanium to create cross-mobile apps
from their existing Access apps.

I didn't find any compelling information on their site or in this case
study.  I would have just done the sql upsizing on my own as I have always
done, and built the FrontEnd to be web/ios/android as the case warranted.

Sorry old friend, but I must confess that I don't see what the point is to
advertise a product without any details on how a developer's life would be
better by migrating to the new platform.

-Francisco <http://twitter.com/seecoolguy>