[AccessD] Design shenanigans

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed May 7 08:24:52 CDT 2014

Gustav,
Sounds like a plan that could work.

I'll sleep on it.

Anita Smith

Hi Anita

As you probably will need much the same info for projects as for subprojects, I would have just:

Projects
....Activities

Then have a field in Projects to specify the ID of the parent project - will be empty for parent projects.
I think this what also Stuart had in mind, though I see no reason to google on that.

/gustav