[AccessD] Design shenanigans

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:38:05 CDT 2014

Anita et. al.

I agree what in design terms, there is no apparent advantage to the middle
level. I use a Time-Billing system originally based on an example supplied
with Access. My version has evolved some from its original parent, but I
still found it easier, for example when tracking an app requiring months to
write, to map the projects to milestones. To put it another way, most if
not all sub-projects are actually Critical Path tasks on the Big Project
path. And because I tend to favour the KISS principle, that's the path I
chose.

Arthur
​