[AccessD] Design shenanigans

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:05:22 CDT 2014

I think this depends. What are sub projects anyway and why are they needed?
I have never heard of them. Are they just groups of activities into project
milestones?

A slight digression, does anyone know what to do when Lean dictates that a
single activity or group of activities benefits several projects? For
example, hiring interns, bid process, Franchisee Marketing campaigns,
production of user manuals, etc. This would make the WBS a challenge, no?