[AccessD] Should Business use Access?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:38:42 CDT 2014

Full disclosure, Brooke Greenberg died at age 20 in late Oct-2013, not
having aged or grown physically or, seemingly, emotionally / mentally, since
baby-hood. But she had a very aware, vibrant personality even though her
mind had not developed. Very sad, RIP - but a wonderful, loving family for
sure. But staying a baby is one answer to the pain of becoming an old fart.
Not sure what I would choose, to never age thus never become fulfilled as a
human being... or to die after losing it all and playing with dolls or
cussing everyone that walks past me in the nursing home for the last 10
years of my life. I think... the former.