[AccessD] Recently posted on the Professional Microsoft Access Developers' Network (PMADN) which may be of interest

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 28 12:43:05 CDT 2014

Hi Jim

It looks like it may be a good option and well worth further investigating.

There is one thing that might make it a non-starter. Even though the package supports many databases it can only be developed on the Windows OS...Apple and Linux are left out...ten years ago that was acceptable...today, not so much.

Jim