[AccessD] Crossposting

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu May 29 11:18:58 CDT 2014

RE: [AccessD] [dba-OT]

A favor to everyone. I have filters set up, so emails with [AccessD] go to
one folder, and [dba-OT] goes to another folder. But when people post to
both lists with one email, I get double messages, in both folders. Even when
the follow up is to one list or the other, they still go to both folders
because both phrases are in the subject line.

Please - when responding, delete the [dba-OT] if you are responding on
AccessD or the [AccessD] if you are responding on OT. And please send
separate emails to each list so this doesn't happen in the first place.

Thanks a bunch, for myself, and others who use filtering to conquer their
emails.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"