[AccessD] Windows 10...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Nov 1 17:26:08 CDT 2014

Hi Jim

OK, thanks, I didn't realize it was a PowerShell option.
However, it seems tightly Integrated with "nuget" as it doesn't function without that as the provider:

<ps>
Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS> get-command -Module OneGet

CommandType     Name                                               Version    Source
-----------     ----                                               -------    ------
Cmdlet          Find-Package                                       1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Get-Package                                        1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Get-PackageProvider                                1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Get-PackageSource                                  1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Install-Package                                    1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Register-PackageSource                             1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Save-Package                                       1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Set-PackageSource                                  1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Uninstall-Package                                  1.0.0.0    OneGet
Cmdlet          Unregister-PackageSource                           1.0.0.0    OneGet

PS C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS> Get-PackageSource

Name                             ProviderName     IsTrusted  IsRegistered IsValidated  Location
----                             ------------     ---------  ------------ -----------  --------
PSGallery                        PSModule         False      True         False        https://msconfiggallery.cloud...
MSPSGallery                      PSModule         True       True         False        http://www.microsoft.com/

PS C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS> Find-package -Name zoomit -AllVersions

The provider 'nuget v2.8.3.3' is not installed.
'nuget' may be manually downloaded from 'https://oneget.org/nuget-anycpu-2.8.3.3.exe' and copied to
'C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS\AppData\Local\OneGet\ProviderAssemblies'.
Would you like OneGet to automatically download and install 'nuget' now?
[Y] Yes  [N] No  [S] Suspend  [?] Help (default is "Y"): N
WARNING: Unable to find package provider 'NuGet'.
Find-package : The specified OneGet provider 'NuGet' is not available.
At line:1 char:1
+ Find-package -Name zoomit -AllVersions
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Microsoft.Power...ets.FindPackage:FindPackage) [Find-Package], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Find-Package,Microsoft.PowerShell.OneG
   et.CmdLets.FindPackage

PS C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS> Get-Package
WARNING: The package provider 'PSModule' did not return any packages.
PS C:\Users\gustav.CACTUS>
</ps>

/gustav