[AccessD] Update primary key problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:57:35 CST 2014

I considered that, but I removed the macro and this morning, I'm using a
simple event procedure. The problem I'm having is resetting the combo box.
I know I wrote about this years ago and I know when I remember (or one of
you kind angels takes pity on me) I'm going to remember, but right now...
it's lost to me. :(

I've tried DataItem, ListIndex -- I'm just not hitting it all right and I'm
not finding any help online. I get half answers.

Susan H.