[AccessD] Animate Glow on Buttons

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Wed Nov 12 07:38:09 CST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to put an animation on the main menu that animates the glow of
an otherwise transparent set of buttons (except for the text).

Basically I am using the MouseMove event, but it's not working how I
envisaged. The button displays the glow when the mouse moves over it, but
the change looks really clunky for want of a better word and for a moment
the background turn blue making it look a bit amateurish.

Does anyone have an example they've got that works elegantly?

Many thanks

Vlad