[AccessD] Split form wizard

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Nov 18 21:14:49 CST 2014

Hey Susan
It has been a long time since I responded to this list. I always used TABS
for multi-information forms.  I just found they provided a more intuitive
approach for the user.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: November-18-14 5:59 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Split form wizard

I originally considered a set of tabs, but decided against them in the end,
but maybe I should reconsider them for this part -- worth thinking about.
Thank you for the reminder.

Susan H.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Charlotte Foust <charlotte.foust at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The tab control is your friend and is what I generally use for this
> purpose.  I don't know whether the navigation control was available in
> 2007.
>
> Charlotte
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'll check it out tomorrow Charlotte. At this point, I'm percolating how
> > combine three different "health" related topics into one form -- to make
> > data entry, and my job, a bit easier. They'll enter general health
notes,
> > weight, and vaccines. I don't want to consider dumping them into one
> table,
> > but it would be so neat if I could display them all in one form.
Thinking
> > about it -- specify an animal and enter an item for any of these three
> > health-related items.
> >
> > Susan H.
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Charlotte Foust <
> > charlotte.foust at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Don't know about 2007, but 2013 has a different take on "split forms".
> > In
> > > 2013, a split form wizard is on the Create ribbon under More Forms
> > >
> > > Charlotte

> > > create

-----
No virus found in this message.