[AccessD] Split form wizard

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:59:09 CST 2014

Charlotte, it's working nicely and what's really nice about the whole
arrangement is that I can easily add more pages and quickly drop a subform.
I kind of see that happening. :)

Thanks for the direction everyone -- it's a good choice. And you're all
right -- it was amazingly fast and simple.

Susan H.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Charlotte Foust <charlotte.foust at gmail.com