[AccessD] Windows 10...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 6 17:00:52 CDT 2014

 Hi Gustav --

AFAIU OneGet should be integrated (installed by default) in the release version of MS Windows 10.

Using OneGet you can setup an MS Windows software package by using one command line - and all the dependent software will be "automagically" discovered and installed.
Also using OneGet and PowerShell it will be possible to develop MS Windows target configurations setup automation scripts...

Thank you.

-- Shamil