[AccessD] Ten most common tasks/problems in Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Oct 19 06:47:46 CDT 2014

Yep with PB  you can build "industry standard" DLLs  exactly the same as those created with
C, C++, C#, MASM etc.   No need to "register" them or to have any fancy installation
procedure - just copy to a suitable location and use them.

Blat does not depend on a specific (or any) email client and does not rely on the identity of
the logged in user - so you can use it to automate emails from any address you want running
scheduled tasks on a server for example, even if there is no email client installed on the
machine.    I've used it in some organisations that don't use Outlook/Exchange at all.

--
Stuart