[AccessD] Ten most common tasks/problems in Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Oct 19 16:22:46 CDT 2014

1. It's not a COM object with a complicated object model, it's just uses simple command
string.
2. It doesn't have any dependencies or installation requirements
3. It doesn't rely on the presence of other software.
4. It doesn't rely on MAPI.

Just drop a  single 120KB DLL somewhere, include a single Declare statement in your code.
Then build a command string and send it as a single parameter to declared Blat function.

--
Stuart