[AccessD] Form events question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Oct 20 05:32:15 CDT 2014

Check out the status bar at the bottom of the Access window when you click on the event.

As an example, "Before Render" says:
"Macro or function that runs when a Pivot Chart triggers its BeforeRender event"

You will find that most of the events you've listed relate to PivotChart and PivotTable.

Stuart