[AccessD] File locations of Access Template BMPs

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:23:03 CDT 2014

The Time & Billing template app that comes with Access (Time and Billing)
contains on its main page an image of a clock. In the property sheet for
said image, the filename is assetsLogo.bmp. I can't find that file
anywhere. Does anyone have an idea where Access stores such files?
Incidentally, the property sheet's Picture Type attribute says Embedded.

The reason I ask is that I want to use that image elsewhere.

--
Arthur