[AccessD] how to control what to print in a report...

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:57:54 CDT 2014

in that case, in the query behind the report (now this may not be the best
solution but have used similar in past) add two columns i.e. TFlag and
ZFlag and set to 1 or 0 depending on the check box of the report, then (now
haven't got access on here so off top onf my head)...right click the detail
section of the report and in the Format event hide T_Score or Z_Score
depending on the flags from the query.