[AccessD] Outlook 2003

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Oct 23 20:53:37 CDT 2014

Having access to a full exchange type setup for MS Outlook was one of the primary reasons we initially went with office 365 (with the version we have we own the desktop software 1980's style, but it syncs seamlessly with Office 365 in the cloud).

It works just like a big corporate setup, but it ideal for small business or even family.

Exchange works great over the cloud.  I get updates seamlessly on any platform I have the Outlook app on.  In my case this is several Windows PC's, Samsung Galaxy Note phone and Samsung tablet.

Painless.

Cheers
Darryl.