[AccessD] Outlook 2003

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Oct 28 17:23:16 CDT 2014

Indeed.  You can also have Notebooks in the single app from multiple sources.  For example in my Notebook App at work I have

My Personal Notebook which is domiciled on my Wife's Office 365 server
A few local workbooks - domiciled on my C / D drives
A whole stack of project workbooks which are domiciled on my work Server and/or the work Office 365 server.

They sync up automatically and are just 'there'.  Best bit is I can open One Note my home PC and view those notebooks there as well (if I so choose).  You can choose which ones to sync in and which ones to drop.  Painless :)

Like Arthur, I often have OneNote running in the background.

Cheers
Darryl.