[AccessD] Presenting data problem

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 06:51:23 CDT 2014

Ah!

There's another table, set of queries and forms:
Earliest date
latest date
Scheduled date
actual date
(reason for delay if actual not as schedules)
Vet'nry action (required) - keyword as in vaccine- name, rather than "Injection"
Consumable(s)  freeform
Estimated time required
Estimated cost
Follow-on action to be scheduled (or check bookings)
Completed by (organisation)
Completed by (person/vets name)
Witnessed by (Staff member)
Invoice reference

Queries to show (print)
Tomorrows/today's/a date's events
Staffing needs
Outstanding within future period
Missed events

-------------------------
I suspect that, when you have got it working there may be a market for the
facility -
Reasonable charge - and licenced for use - as is, support to be under separate
agreement(s).
It may not bring in much per licence, but lots of licences could defray a lot of
the development costs, and maybe even get you a small profit.

That's basically how some of my ongoing income came about.
Once the package gets out 'there' word of mouth can work wonders, especially if
there is a tablet interface for entering and viewing data so it can be shown off
when in the field, or visiting like establishments.

JimB