[AccessD] Exporting a stored procedure to csv file

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 06:39:24 CDT 2014

I's say you shouldn't
Data goes to csv as the values (usually) are of varying length in different rows
and need to be separated, hence
Comma separated values

A procedure would (I expect) to be a script of 1 or more text lines where the
words and values in the lines of the script need to be kept as part of the
single entity that is the code line.

So - then we get to your 2 parameters - ???

JimB