[AccessD] Want to repopulate combo after adding items

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:33:55 CDT 2014

Right now, yes, there are two forms. The main form is for data entry
purposes. If the species doesn't exist, the user can click the command
button to open a form with two fields -- species and common name.

I added a Requery method to the Species combo on the main form thinking
that it would requery and repopulate the combo box when the user clicked
the dropdown again -- but it doesn't. It's not even firing the Click event
that I added. If I could find the right event, I think it would work fine.

Susan H.