[AccessD] Another normalization question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:49:56 CDT 2014

That's my plan for now -- I'm going to let the user decide if the number
belongs to the institution or the contact and have two fks in the phone
table. Well, that's my plan.

Susan H.

This is the approach I would take.

Create a Phone number table and assign the number to whom / wherever it is
needed using the key.

Cheers
Darryl