[AccessD] Another normalization question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:49:56 CDT 2014

At this point, it isn't important. We have two people that do this and
they'll know when someone's gone and who to call instead. It isn't a
priority, not now anyway. It is something we can add later if she wants.

This morning, we worked out a scheme for iding the box turtles -- we're
going to use nail polish on their bellies and id them as M1, M2, F1, ... and
so on, where m is male and f is female.

We're nothing if not creative. :)

Susan H.

If you have a telephone number table, a contact who leaves can easily leave
his office number to his replacement, right? And the same contact who has
multiple phones, including 3 mobile numbers can be accommodated without
widening the contact table.