[AccessD] DoCmd.OpenModule for Access - Something similar for Excel ?

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Sep 18 23:05:06 CDT 2014

Pressing "Alt-F11" doesn't do the job?  That will open the VBE and show you all the related code.

If you are working with an object (say a button) you can right mouse click > 'Assign Macro' > 'Edit...'.  That will take you directly to the underlying code for that object.

Not sure why you need a button on the worksheet to get to the VBE (?)  I probably don't completely understand what your needs are with this.

Regards
Darryl.