[AccessD] Scanning documents as attachment

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:30:00 CDT 2014

We're on a shared drive that's gainormous. I'm not worried about space. The
only reason she'd change a document would be if you chose the wrong one in
the first place. Each animal comes in with one or two -- they don't change.
She wants to know when she receives them and then link to them so she can
review them quickly instead of physically finding them in a file cabinet
somewhere.

Guys, the new Attachment field is delightful. You double-click it and it
opens a dialog to let you find and select the file. Once there's a file,
you just click it to open it. I had to do absolutely nothing to get it to
work. For our purposes, that's good enough for me. :) The ease has got me
leaning toward a 10 easy things you didn't know you could do in Access
without a little sweat article or something like that. :)

Susan H.