[AccessD] Query expression refers to column(1) on a form

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Sep 30 20:15:10 CDT 2014

I've never been able to do it either.  I generally use a Static function which I set before
opening the query/report:

Static Function BatchName( optional s as string) as string
dim store as string
if not ismissing(s) then
	store = s
end if
Batchname = Store
end function

Then put GetbatchName() in the query

And in the onClick which invoked the query or whatever:

BatchName  cboBuildType.Column(1) & " " &
Format(cboMonth.Column(2), "yyyymmdd")

Docmd.OpenReport "rptMyRreport"