[AccessD] Querying user-defined system tables in Acc 2010-2013

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Mon Apr 6 10:13:22 CDT 2015

Perhaps this table is corrupt in some way? Recreate an empty Usys table that
duplicates the structure of the one you're working on.  Put in some data and
run your query.  Then import the original data to see if that also works.

I once was unable to upsize an Access table to SQL using the Access upsizing
wizard.  I was able to finally find the problem using a program call MUST.
With that I found a single field in one row that had the wrong type of data
for that field (text in a date field or something ...).  I fixed that and
then was able to upsize successfully.

Dan