[AccessD] Code gone from db

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Apr 6 12:24:03 CDT 2015

Folks,

Seems I have seen something similar discussed in the past on this list. I
have a customer running Access 2007 in their office. I send them a front end
file that works on my 2007 machine. A few days later I get a message
indicating the application can't find the AutoExec function I run on
database open to check table links. I had them send a copy of the file back.
I look in the file and all the code is gone from behind the forms and none
of the modules will open.

As I said in my opening sentence I have a vague recollection that there is
some type of corruption or file incompatibility that will cause similar
symptoms. Am I remembering correctly, and if so what could cause this?

Doug