[AccessD] MS Access 2010 or MS Access 2013 ??

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:48:07 CDT 2015

I think you are close enough to office 2016 horizon to skip 2013. I hate
2013 for access. I found 2010 Access quite stable, I don't seem able to
develop in 2013 without for corruption issues fairly early on. Many times I
cannot close tabs in Access by clicking the little x. It is just buggy in
ways I can't even articulate... I plainly hate it.