[AccessD] MS Access 2010 or MS Access 2013 ??

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 10 04:33:51 CDT 2015

Typical MS.  Only go with every second version.  The fist version is buggy - they get users to
be unpaid beta testers.  Then the next release does what the previous one should have.

It applies to both Windows   and Office.

2010 was what 2007 should have been
2013 buggy
2016 - should have sorted out most of the bugs again.

--
Stuart