[AccessD] How To Display an Image from a Pervasive Database table Via Access 2007

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Thu Apr 30 13:48:04 CDT 2015

All,

We have a purchased accounting package called Sage Business Works.

Pictures of products are stored in the Business Works database (Pervasive).

>From the product documentation I see a field named "Image".

When I connect to the Parts table, with Access, I can run a query which shows the Image field as "OLE object".  All of the other fields are shown (text fields, numeric fields)

I have never worked with images before.  I would like to be able to display these images with an Access form or report.

I have done a number of experiments, but I have not been able to see the images with either an Access form or report.

I must be missing something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad